Региональный центр нанотехнологий

Комплексные исследования перспективных материалов

Публикации Стороженко А.М.

Storozhenko A.M., Stannarius R., Tantsyura A.O. [et al.] Measurement of the Torque on Diluted Ferrofluid Samples in Rotating Magnetic Fields. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. 431 (2017) 66–69

Shabanova I.A., Storozhenko A.M., Polunin V.M. Determination of Sound Speed in a Magnetic Fluid Using Acoustomagnetic Effect. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 11 (2016) 11171 (5pp)

Storozhenko A.M., Shabanova I.A., Tantsyura A.O. The Results of Research of Magnetic Fluid Nanoparticles by Microscopy and X-ray Methods. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 7 (2015) 04056 (3pp)

Storozhenko A.M., Ryapolov P.A., Tantsyura A.O., Polunin V.M., Aref'ev I.M., Aref'eva T.A., Kazakov Yu.B., Neruchev Yu.A., Korotkovskii V.I. Features of the Rotational Kinetic of Magnetic Fluid Nanoparticles. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 6 (2014) 03056

Polunin V.M., Storozhenko A.M., Ryapolov P.A., Tantsyura A.O., Kazakov Yu.B., Aref’eva T.A., Aref’ev I.M., Neruchev Yu.A., Korotkovskii V.I. Perturbation of Magnetization of a Magnetic Fluid by Ultralow Thermal Fluctuations Accompanying a Sound Wave. Acoustical Physics. 60 (2014) 515–520.

Polunin С.M., Storozhenko A.M., Ryapolov P.A., Kazakov Yu.B., Arefyeva T.A., Arefyev I.M. On thermal relaxation of magnetic fluid magnetization. Magnetohydrodynamics. 50 (2014) 223–232

Polunin V.M., Storozhenko A.M., Shabanova I.A. [et al.] Effect of the magnetic field perturbation in a magnetic fluid with pulsating bubbles. Magnetohydrodynamics. 50 (2014) 431–441

Emelyanov S.G., Polunin V.M., Tantsyura A.O., Storozhenko A.M., Ryapolov P.A. From the Dynamic Demagnitizing Factor to the Heat Capacity of a Nanodispersed Magnetic Fluid. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 5 (2013) 04027:1-3

Postnikov E., Storozhenko A. Practical Simulation of Magnetic Field of Permanent Magnets System to Explore Size of Magnetic Nanoparticles. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 5 (2013) 04006:1-4

Storozhenko A.M., Shabanova I.A., Ryapolov P.A. The experimeltal study technic of acousto-magnetic effect in nanodispersed magnetic fluid [in Russian]. Nanotechnic 36 (2013) 62

Bashtovoi V.G., Pogirnitskaya S.G., Kuzhir R., Polunin V.M., Ryapolov P.A., Shabanova I.A., Storozhenko A.M. Influence of Mass Transfer Processes on Couette Flow of Magnetic Fluid. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 5 (2013) 04011:1-3

Bashtovoi V., Klimovich S., Motsar А., Reks A., Ryapolov P., Storozhenko A., Shabanova I. Statics of Magnetic Fluid Drop with Compound Magnetic Core in a Wedge-Shaped Channel. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 5 (2013) 04012:1-4

Bashtovoi V., Reks A., Klimovich S., Motsar А., Ryapolov P., Storozhenko A., Shabanova I. Influence of Brownian Diffusion on Levitation of Bodies in Magnetic Fluid. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 5 (2013) 04028:1-3

Polunin V.M., Tantsyura A.O., Storozhenko A.M., Ryapolov P.A. Study of demagnetizing field induced by a sound wave. Acoustical Physics. 59 (2013) 662-666

Polunin V.M., Storozhenko A.M., Ryapolov P.A. Study of the interaction of physical fields in the acoustomagnetic effect for a magnetic fluid Russian Physics Journal. 55 (2012) 536-543

Storozhenko A.M., Polunin V.M., Tantsyura A.O., Ryapolov P.A. On the influence of the magnetic nanoparticles concentration in magnetic fluid on acoustogranulometry results [in Russian] Nanotechnic 31 (2012) 49-54

Polunin V.M., Storozhenko A.M. Interaction of physical fields in the acoustomagnetic effect. Acoustical Physics. 58 (2012) 180-186

Yemelyanov S.G., Polunin V.M., Storozhenko A.M., Postnikov E.B., Ryapolov P.A. Sound speed in a non-uniformly magnetized magnetic fluid. Magnetohydrodynamics. 47 (2011) 29-39

Polunin V.M., Ryapolov P.A., Storozhenko A.M., Shabanova I.A. Structural-acoustic analysis of a nanodispersed magnetic fluid. Russian Physics Journal. 54 (2011) 9-15

Storozhenko A.M., Tantsyura A.O., Ryapolov P.A., Karpova G.V., Polunin V.M., Myo Min Tan. Interaction of physical fields under the acousto-magnetic effect in magnetic fluids Magnetohydrodynamics. 47 (2011) 345-358